Here are some very cute little boys posing on the hay bales. Seth has a little obsession with pumpkins, they being very ball like. Whenever he sees one he tries to pick it up and throw it. It was a trick to keep him from picking these babies up.
Ella wanted to get in on the picture action. She had just picked out this headband which was very apropos. Considering that she has destroyed 2 tiaras already, this one probably isn't long for this world.
If you recall, last year we took a picture of the kids in this same spot by the wall of pumpkins. We've decided that it should become part of the tradition.
After such good posing the kids decided to run amok for awhile.
We quickly snapped this picture as we passed by. These witches were right next to a sewer hole which smelled unbelievable bad. I don't know how pregnant April survived it.
Ella and Seth came up with this delightful game on one of the benches. I believe it was called "ram your brother up the bench like a torpedo". Parker Bros. wants the rights I'm sure.
Feeding the ducks was fun until the ducks didn't actually eat the food. These are very well fed birds from the look of them. I don't think the boys really noticed though. They just like throwing pieces of bread. I handed Seth and Tate each a half slice of bread and told them to throw it to the ducks. Of course Tate took me literally and threw the entire thing a the ducks.
No comments:
Post a Comment