We had such a fun time as last years Christmas party we decided to go again. After waiting in line for over a half hour for Cosmo, Ella decided she did not want to stand next to him. Luckily Seth didn't ditch me.
Thank you to Rob and my dad who waited in the Santa line for over an hour while we did other activities. When it was our turn Ella decided she didn't want anything to do with Santa, as we had anticipated.
She screamed through the picture and then Santa asked the magic question, "What do you want for Christmas?" She knew this was her one shot. Instantly the tears stopped and without hesitation she said "a pink kitchen and dishes". Then she grabbed her Santa coloring book and took off.
There were lots of fun games for the kids to do at the BYU party. Ella played them all. We were shocked when on her first toss she nailed Rudolph's antlers in the ring toss. She lasted about 2 minutes in the balloon pit. When she accidentally popped a balloon and it made a lound noise she asked to leave. She really enjoyed the cake walk and the fish pond. Less loud noises and danger.
The Buster was such a good sport. He didn't even complain about the Santa outfit or all the posing.
We had a good time but next year we will try to arrive a bit earlier to avoid the long lines.
2 comments:
Rebecca, you look fabulous! I heard everyone is getting together before Christmas. We won't be around until the 28th or 29th but we'd love to see you guys and meet little Seth. Ella looks adorable. I love her hair!
I love the unhappy screaming face Ella has with the picture with Santa! I don't love that she was so unhappy. But I think she will like that picture when she gets older!
Post a Comment